2022-10-13 Visited T. It's been a while hooking up with T for a ffun as I've been so busy in life. Late Sunday afternoon I found time and T had time as well so off to Rockford I go. I couldn't wait to get there. I haven't had a fist in my hole in a while and I feared it may have grown shut, lol. We entered his art study where we play and visited for 30 minutes as we haven't seen each other in a while. The ffun started after that and I got on all fours with my poppers in hand. It didn't take T long to get my hole to open up wide and his hand slid in quickly. OMG it felt so amazing and I cum quickly. I think he saw the sperm dripping off my thick cock as he cleaned it up quickly. After 15-20 minutes of play we took a short break. I drank some dt dew and laid on my back, he jumped in bed by my feet and slide his hand in. I was a bit sore but it went in easy. He started a great bj and sliding his hand in deep and shallow. I was on a different planet. We took another break after 15 minutes. He brought over his G2 nerf football from his stash of anal toys. Oh wow I loved that thing in the past so I got on all fours. It took him a bit to get it in all the way but BAMB it went all the way in fast, by hole sucked it in fast. Wow I about jumped off the bed and a huge orgasim hit me all at once, My body inadvertently pushed it out. I think it hit him in the face, lol. He put it back in again. My hole was super sore at this point but I let him do it. Then he started fucking me with it and I just couldn't take it anymore, My legs started to shake uncontrollably so we stopped. Ty was in the mood to bottom so we ended the evening. I was there almost 2 hours total. The drive home ...... I was numb all over. I didn't come down off that high until 3 hours later. I lover visiting T!
2022-05-25 Mega Fisting. Not much to really write about. I'm juggling two females for the past 6 weeks. I'm getting fisted almost everyday. Trying to keep up with to ladies with high sex drives is a full time job. Life is really good right now. Sex is outstanding. The people I used to play with often have been getting neglected and they aren't too happy with me. Bought a leather sex sling and can't wait to buy chains and get it hooked up from the basement rafters. Bought a spreader bar and leather neck collar with two nipple clamps attached as well. Both girls are excited to try them as am I. I can't wait to get fisted in the sling. One of them had two hands in me again yesterday, omg it was heaven. I'm using a new popper called "Fist" from France. Its in an all black label and it's stronger than the Rush and Super Rush. It lasts longer and I feel so opened up. I didn't believe the way its advertised but they aren't lying, it really work...
Comments
Post a Comment