2022-11-04 Miss D visited in the evening. She was texting me most of the day saying she needed a sock puppet for the evening. I couldn't wait for the event. Once at my home crib she wasted to time getting undressed and teasing me with her large breasts. I jumped up and shower cleaned up. She was completely naked in my bed. There was a towel spread out on one side and two different lubes and a water spray bottle waiting for me. A new bottle of poppers lay on my pillow placed in the center of the bed and that showed me I'd be on all fours this night. I grabbed my phone and put some EDM music on. ( I like the electronic music playing as it makes me feel like I'm in a fisting club someplace cool ). She wasted no time putting X lube on her hands, then the top popped off. LOL there was quite the mess so time out, lets clean this up and get a new towel. We both laughed now for 3 days. After locating a new fisting towel I got on all fours and she ordered me to hit the popper. I barely hit it once and in goes her entire hand. WOw that was fast. She went slow for a bit. I could feel her rotating it, then opening her fist so fingers could find a way deeper. She's was as deep as in the past but she was making me squirm. She pulled out fast to add more lube and I came huge. She squirted a lot of water and more lube and went back in, then slowly fist punched me in and out. OMG that's the best, then she pulled out and did 8 fingers for about 5 minutes, then one of the hand she shoved in completely. She never had both hands completely in me like Miss A used to do and tonight wasn't the day neither. After 20 minutes I needed a bread so we lay just talking bs for a while. After 15 minutes my erection returned and she started sucking it hard. Then she grabbed the lube and aggressively put her hand up in me while I'm on my back. I came hard in her mouth which she just loves. It was a crazy night. We ended up playing for almost 3 hours. I won't go into detail of me fucking her hard as she lay on her stomach, oh favorite position lately. She's getting very attached to me lately. We've been doing this for 8 months now. She tells her girlfriends about me and when I meet her at a bar sometimes.......they all stare and lick their lips. It makes me feel very uncomfortable and I really don't like it. To be continued......
2022-05-25 Mega Fisting. Not much to really write about. I'm juggling two females for the past 6 weeks. I'm getting fisted almost everyday. Trying to keep up with to ladies with high sex drives is a full time job. Life is really good right now. Sex is outstanding. The people I used to play with often have been getting neglected and they aren't too happy with me. Bought a leather sex sling and can't wait to buy chains and get it hooked up from the basement rafters. Bought a spreader bar and leather neck collar with two nipple clamps attached as well. Both girls are excited to try them as am I. I can't wait to get fisted in the sling. One of them had two hands in me again yesterday, omg it was heaven. I'm using a new popper called "Fist" from France. Its in an all black label and it's stronger than the Rush and Super Rush. It lasts longer and I feel so opened up. I didn't believe the way its advertised but they aren't lying, it really work...
Comments
Post a Comment