I was molested by a family friend for several years. She would have me do crazy sex acts to her when I was a young at 12 years old and it lasted for 4 or 5 years. I'd baby sit for her and late at night when she'd arrive drunk off her ass she'd flirt with me. I was very uncomfortable but curious as well. One thing led to another and it kept getting crazier. She caught me drinking her alcohol and said she'd tell my dad if I didn't do sexual things to her so it continued for years. She loved being anal and vaginally fisted by me. She loved sucking my dick and fingering my ass. Over time she had be stretched open to take 4 or her fingers. So I'd have my whole hand buried in her ass and she'd be fingering my ass while sucking me off. After age 16, I quit going over there but that sexual urge kept with my my whole life.
2022-05-25 Mega Fisting. Not much to really write about. I'm juggling two females for the past 6 weeks. I'm getting fisted almost everyday. Trying to keep up with to ladies with high sex drives is a full time job. Life is really good right now. Sex is outstanding. The people I used to play with often have been getting neglected and they aren't too happy with me. Bought a leather sex sling and can't wait to buy chains and get it hooked up from the basement rafters. Bought a spreader bar and leather neck collar with two nipple clamps attached as well. Both girls are excited to try them as am I. I can't wait to get fisted in the sling. One of them had two hands in me again yesterday, omg it was heaven. I'm using a new popper called "Fist" from France. Its in an all black label and it's stronger than the Rush and Super Rush. It lasts longer and I feel so opened up. I didn't believe the way its advertised but they aren't lying, it really work...
Comments
Post a Comment